“Almost half of the 500 most popular sunscreen products may actually increase the speed at which malignant cells develop and spread skin cancer…” Scary stuff! Read the full article. Thanks for sending, Court!
Here is the list of EWG’s top-rated, safest sunscreens for 2010. The mineral-based options at the top of the list are pretty pricey, so since I go through sunscreen like it’s nobody’s business, I’m going to stick to Coppertone’s more affordable, but still EWG-recommended non-mineral options:
Everybody have fun and stay safe from those gnarley UV rays this summer!
Note: I’m not at all an angry person. In fact, I would consider myself a ‘people-person’. I love people! Guess I’m just having one of those highly observant sensitive days today.
- People who take up two parking spots in the garage.
- People who borrow my pens and never give them back. Thieves.
- People who interrupt me when I’m telling a story to tell me theirs and then feign interest in the rest of my story, or better yet, don’t even ask to hear the rest of mine.
- People who wear way too much cologne or perfume.
- People who don’t use spell check or understand the difference between they’re/their/there, you’re/your, its/it’s, whose/who’s, etc.
- People who ask me for my opinion or advice and then argue with me when I give it to them.
- People who stare.
- People who don’t respond to emails.
- People who play super loud gospel music at their desks for all to hear.
- People who write something negative and follow it up with a smiley :-)
There’s a new accessory on the “Sex and the City” block.
When the film’s sequel comes out on May 27th, fans won’t see Carrie tinkering on her Mac laptop; she’ll be working on a Hewlett-Packard instead. It looks like HP has outbid Apple, and all of the computers featured will be HP. Read the full article here.
File under: Garbage.