Vesta Dipping Grill: A dipper’s heaven in Denver
A trip to Mile High City would not be complete without a fancy, fun meal with my college pal and fellow foodie Trevor. Last night, we went to Vesta Dipping Grill right in the heart of downtown, and it was unlike any other restaurant I’ve ever been to. Accompanied by every dish are unique, very flavorful dipping sauces that literally make your mouth water. Yummmm. Here’s what we ordered and LOVED:
- smoked venison sausage (black beans, roasted garlic crema, hudson barrel tomatoes)
- sauce sampler (warm pita served with a selection of sauces)
- three pepper grilled flat iron steak (manila clams, pommes frites, linguica sausage, chimichurri butter and charred tomatoes; accompanied by: tamarind chipotle, carolina bbq and smoked habanero salsa)
- grilled scottish salmon (english pea risotto, heirloom tomato relish; accompanied by: cilantro pesto, sweet chili ginger, red pepper rica rouille)
- toffee pudding and ice cream (accompanied by: hot dark chocolate fuge, creme anglaise, and napoleon strawberry)
Guys, it was phenomenal and I highly recommend trying it if you live in or visit Denver!